Learn the 7 Laws of Yoga for a healthy life :
Lets learn 7 yoga laws for success in life written by God himself as he wants us all to live the life to our fullest potential.
We highly encourage you all to study and practice the law of the Yoga spirituality each morning when you get up in the morning and each night before going to sleep for a few minutes. Throughout the day, use these mantras and include them into your awareness so that the energy of this pure
People from America and people around the globe have started to use and apply these laws for the betterment of their lives and they are having a great time and more successful than ever.
We request you to Practice and learn these amazing laws to be a good success in life.
Yoga has an ancient tradition known to have existed before 5000 years. In the sixth chapter of the Bhagavad Gita, which is the most important authority on Yoga philosophy, Sri Krishna explains to Arjuna the meaning of Yoga as a deliverance from contact with pain and sorrow. As a practice, yoga is a routine developed by the sages to help us arouse our dormant abilities, to strengthen our body, to focus our mind, and to unlock our limitless potential to become anything we wish to become.
I would like to list up some of the benefits derived by practicing yoga in our daily lives:
1. Brings emotional Stability — This is one of the best ways to keep our mental health stable as Yoga teaches about moral commandments known as Yama in Sanskrit. When one inculcates Yama he will be free from all worries which in turn brings emotional stability.
The Yama has 5 Aspects like-
1 .Ahimsa — Himsa means killing or hurting someone, A means not, so Ahimsa is Not to kill or hurt anyone physically or mentally.
2. Satya — Satya is about speaking truth and not to indulge in falsehood. ‘ The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever.
3. Asteya — Asteya is Nonstealing. It’s not only taking belonging of others but be honest in one’s profession and personal life.
4. Brahmacharya — Patanjali insisted on celibacy as it gives more mental focus and clarity.
5. Aparigraha — Aparigraha is about the Non-hoarding of Wealth.